2020 Mazda3 Hatchback Standard and Available Safety Features
Driving is one activity that we do nearly every day. However, it is also one of the most dangerous activities. Car accidents are a common occurrence due to road conditions, weather, or other drivers. To help reduce the number of accidents, many manufacturers have implemented more safety features into their vehicles. In this post, we are going to explore the standard and available safety features of the 2020 Mazda3 Hatchback. Keep reading to learn more about these features.
Improve your awareness of the road
- Blind Spot Monitoring. This system will detect vehicles in your blind spots and will send out an audio and visual alert in the Active Driving Display. It will also detect any vehicles that are approaching your blind spots at high speeds.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert. Reversing out of a parking spot has never been easier. This feature will detect vehicles coming from either side and send out both an audio and visual warning.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go. This system will maintain a set speed and distance from the vehicles in front of you. If traffic starts to slow down or stops, the system will react accordingly.
- Smart Brake Support. When driving in the city, this feature will detect vehicles, pedestrians, and bicyclists in your path. If a collision is detected, it will send out a warning and apply the brakes if needed.
- High Beam Control. Improve your visibility at night with High Beam Control. This feature will use the high beams when needed and automatically switch to low beams when needed.
- Lane Departure Warning System. This feature will warn you with an audio, visual and tactile alert when it detects that you are unintentionally departing your lane.
- Lane-Keep Assist. Working with the Lane Departure Warning System, this feature will use corrective steering to bring you back into the center of your lane.
- Driver Attention Alert. This feature will monitor your driving habits and patterns. When it detects drowsy or distracted driving, it will send out and audio and visual warning.
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System. Be aware of obstacles around the corner at night with this feature. The headlights will pivot in the direction you are turning so you can see any potential hazards.
[ Read more: What Makes the 2020 Mazda3 Sedan So Unique? ]
2020 Mazda3 Hatchback at Metro Mazda of Mesquite
Ready for a safer driving experience? Check out the available 2020 Mazda3 Hatchback inventory at Metro Mazda of Mesquite. After browsing our inventory, schedule a test drive by filling out our online form or by giving us a call.